TMGI is dedicated to providing its clients with a comprehensive resource for the effective and efficient management of environmental, health & safety, and hazardous material shipping and transportation regulatory requirements. TMGI specializes in compliance training and consulting to assist companies and organizations in meeting the needs of:
- Department of Transportation (DOT Title 49 CFR 172.700-172.704)
- International Civil Aviation Organization/International Air Transport Association (ICAO/IATA DGR)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMO/IMDG)
- EPA and OSHA General Industry requirements
TMGI's public training seminars are conveniently presented at a number of locations throughout the United States. TMGI's live webinars offer even greater scheduling flexibility for your company and can be an ideal solution when you have several individuals in need of training - without the expense of travel. Customized on-site training seminars and live webinars are also available. Please complete the customized training information request form or call us at 866-572-8644 to discuss.
TMGI's industry experts are available to assist you with value-based solutions to challenging OSHA, EPA and transportation concerns in order to reduce occurrences of non-compliance.
Transportation consulting services include:
- Pre-Inspection Audits
- Packaging Consultation
- Written Security Plans in accordance with HM-232
Environmental Health and Safety consulting services include:
- EH&S Program/Plan Development
- Regulatory Reporting
- Facility Compliance Audits
- Compliance Outsourcing
In partnership with Environmental Management Specialists Inc.